What is Wealth?
The word wealth comes from two old English words: Weal (Well-Being) & the (condition of). Wealth is a condition of Well-Being.
At RFS Wealth Advisors, we truly believe that wealth is not just about monetary possessions, but is an all encompasing approach to your life.
The condition of well being is unique to each individual. Wealth can be found in friendships, relationships, philanthropy, children and grand children, travel, etc. Living a life that befits your holistic perspective of wealth is what makes life truly worth living. Our goal is to plan and mange your external wealth, so that it can help you achieve your personal internal wealth, whatevery that may be.
At RFS Wealth Advisors, we want to be an integral part of your condition of well being.
Our Goals and Principals
- We always put our clients’ interests first.
- We believe that working as a team is the best way to serve our clients.
- Integrity and professionalism are critical in everything we do.
- The quality of our work reflects the quality of our people.
- We believe in being active and responsible citizens in our community.
Your future is in your hands’
- Our experience helps us to understand the unique wealth management needs of our clients.
- Our goal is not just to seek to increase your wealth but also to protect the assets you have already accumulated.
- Our team has decades of experience in the most challenging as well as rewarding markets.
Are your retirement plans on the right track?
- Retirement plans are a key benefit companies can offer employees.
- A comprehensive assessment can help you quickly identify any risks, gaps or deficiencies in plan design.
- As an independent advisor, I can per form an objective analysis of plan investment options, recommend corrective actions.
- I can assist in the design of the retirement plan that matches the needs of your company and can help you through the process to provide you and your employees with professional ongoing service.